We are very much glade to announce that our company Apple computers
is one of the nation's leading professional services firms, provides
assurance and advisory, tax, and management consulting services through
nearly 30,000 people in more than 100 U.S. cities. The firm is dedicated
to helping our clients and our people excel. Known as an employer of
choice for innovative human resources programs, Apple Computers has
been recognized as one of the '100 Best Companies to Work For in
America' by Fortune magazine. Apple Computers is one of the world's
leading professional services, with more than 92,000 people in over 135
We are Establishing 8 branches through out India (Bangalore, Pune,
Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Noida, Calcutta, Mumbai),So, we have huge
So, As we are hiring 4500 employees at a time we require BE /B .Tech /
B.Sc / M.Tech/MCA / MSC candidates
Positions are based on 1+ years of Experience in all the disciplines
(Java, Dot net, Testing, Oracle, SAP, Data warehousing….)
Note: Freshers also can apply but they will be recruited based on the
ü Send your profile to email@example.com
Indicate your discipline and years of Experience in subject box
ü Note :Freshers also welcome but recruiting is based on the
DotNet:(1- 8 years)
Skills:ASP.NET, C# or VB.NET,SQL Server knowledge, ADO.NET,Knowledge in
XML/XSL.ADO.NET,Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server 2007,Microsoft C#,Net
Compact Framework 2.0,.NET Framework 1.1,OOAD with UML.
· Should be able to prepare and execute LLD from HLD
* Plan and assign tasks to the team
* Generate weekly and monthly reports for team
* C#.Net, ASP.Net, Webforms,SQL Server 2005
Visual Source Safe, Ado.net, Oracle
Java:(1- 6 years)
Skill set: Java (work experience in Java)
Education : Engineer / MCA / BSc / BCA
Primary (Essential) Technical Skills : Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Struts,
Hibernate, XML, Application Server, (Web Sphere / Weblogic), JMS,
Rational Rose, UML
1) Core Java, Swing or AWT
2) Java, JSP, Servlets
3) Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Struts
Secondary (Desirable) Technical Skills: Knowledge of programming
(PL/SQL) on any RDBMS
SQL Developer: (1-8 years)
We have multiple positions for Oracle/SQL Server developers, who will
be working in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing projects.
Candidate might be relocated to client sites in cities like Bangalore,
Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Pune and Hyderabad as and when required Analysts
may also be expected to work at international destinations in USA,
Europe, South East Asia, Middle East and Australia etc.
1) Oracle/SQL Server developer with programming skills in SQL, PLSQL and
knowledge of RDBMS concepts will be working in BI and Data Warehousing
2) He/She should be skilled in database design concepts/tools to design
data warehouses and work on ETL assignments
3) He/She will work independently and in collaboration with other team
C, C++ UNIX : (1 to 7 years)
Software Engineer / Sr. Software Engineer / Module Lead / Team Lead /
- Should have experience working in C++ on Unix OS or other flavors of
UNIX and good in Computer fundamentals like Data structures, Algorithms
- Should have hands on development experience with STL, threads and
processes, memory management.
- Candidates applying for the Lead positions should have experience of
leading a team of 4-10 people
Oracle Applications: (1-10 years)
* Oracle App Functional: All core modules (Financials ,SCM,
Distribution, Manufacturing, HRMS, Project Accounting and self
* Oracle Apps Technical:Reports,Interfaces,alerts,Conversions,
Extensions, Workflow, Foarms, Oracle Application Framework,
JDevoloper , Fusion(BPEL,ESB,BAM,OBIEE,etc..)
SAP:(1 – 7 years)
Designation: SAP ABAP Analyst
Good domain knowledge (SAP Technical)
Good hands on capability - should develop good quality deliverable with
Understands SAP Business Processes.
Is able to communicate effectively and in a timely manner with Team
lead, team members and Client. Presents and discusses work results
Strong academic performance
Good analytical, and problem-solving skills
Effective interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
SAP technical experience of 1-8 years with
Certification in the module will be preferred
JD Edwards:(1-3 years)
* JD Edwards Functional: Distribution/Manufacturing/Finance,
Experience in EAM,CRM,APS, and Knowledge of latest releases
8.11/8.12 is a plus.
* JD Edwards Technical: Experience in developing
Reports/Enhancements/Conversions, and Interfaces using standard JDE
tools set: ERW ,FDA,NER,C-BFSN, knowledge of 8.11 and 8.12 tools ,
set and any middleware (webmethods/Tibco/WSG) is in added
Send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection process will be fallowed as:
1.CVs are to be short listed .
2. last date for receiving the resume is 15 April 2008.
3. Aptitude Tests/ Interviews are likely to be conducted at following
centers in india during the month of April and may 2008
Datawarehousing:( 1 - 6 years)
1.Business Objects Reporting (Primary Skill)
2. Business Objects Designer (Primary Skill)
3. Business Objects Supervisor/Administration (Proficiency required)
4. Business Objects Architecture (Desirable Skill)
Skills - BO, Oracle , Unix
Testing:(1 to 8 years)
Excellent skills in test designing, test planning, test data
preparation, various testing techniques,test execution and defect
management. Must be able write test approach, progress plans, monitoring
reports. Test automation.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1 year of experience in leading test teams. Fresher with testing
knowledge also can apply.
Should have excellent verbal & written communication skill.
Should be committed and dedicated.
Should be sincere and hard working.
Peoplesoft DBA:(1 – 6 years)
* Experience in administering PeopleSoft Database on UNIX or
windows NT environment
* Implementing Pure Internet Architecture on Demo, Test,
Development & Production instances.
* Sound knowledge in PeopleSoft Internet architecture
* Installation of PeopleSoft
* People Tools Patching.
* Setting up development environment for PeopleSoft Developers.
* Application Server Clustering.
* Performing Database Cloning & Refreshing PeopleSoft instances.
SAS Programmer:(1 -5 years)
Job Description :
* Analyze, Develop and Implement databases with new technologies
* Evaluate data with identifiable factors, and work on problem
resolution with diverse scope
* Analyze business systems
* Review requirements specifications and other documents
received from the onshore
* Prepare and/or Review Impact Analysis, Low Level Design
* Develop & Unit Test Complex Programs/Component
* Assist in preparing delivery/release Test Plans
ü Send your updated profiles to email@example.com
experience and job in the subject box
ü Note :Freshers also welcome but recruiting is based on the
Even you can refer any of your friends / colleagues also.6